The Sales Representative position at Orlando Imports is primarily responsible for servicing our customers, which include grocery stores, bakeries, delis, and restaurants located throughout the Greater Chicagoland Area, as well as some of the surrounding areas. The ideal candidate for this position will have the ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with new and existing customers.
This position will be responsible for the development and growth of their assigned sales territory. Additionally, this person will be responsible for all aspects of order taking and submission of their assigned customer’s orders, as well as informing customers of exclusive offers. All applicants must have a valid driver’s license, insured vehicle, and an acceptable driving record.
This position requires an estimated 100% of assigned territory travel. This travel will consist of visiting assigned accounts regularly to maintain business relationships and service customers as needed, bi-weekly sales meetings and quarterly sales meetings at our Headquarters in Carol Stream, IL.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Direct sales with retailers, delis, bakeries, foodservice, etc.
- Experience with DSD Food Retail Sales
- Presenting customers with new products, informing them of exclusive offers, pre-sales, and other customer programs
- Providing marketing materials and other 'value-added' services to customers
- Processing customer returns and credits
- Retail Sales: 1 year min (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year min (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year min (Preferred)
- Outside Sales: 1 year min (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401K (Includes additional company matching!)
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off & Vacation
Varies on Experience and Industry Knowledge
We are looking to fill this position with a positive, team-spirited individual who is looking to grow together with a
fast–paced growing company!