The Sales Representative position at Orlando Imports is primarily responsible for servicing our customers, which include grocery stores, bakeries, delis, and restaurants located throughout the metropolitan area, as well as some of the surrounding areas. The ideal candidate for this position will have the ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with new and existing customers.
This position will be responsible for the development and growth of their assigned sales territory. Additionally, this person will be responsible for all aspects of order taking and submission of their assigned customer’s orders, as well as informing customers of exclusive offers. All applicants must have a valid driver’s license, an insured vehicle, and an acceptable driving record.
This position requires an estimated 100% of assigned territory travel. This travel will consist of visiting assigned accounts regularly to maintain business relationships and service customers as needed, bi-weekly sales meetings, and quarterly sales meetings at our Headquarters in Carol Stream, IL.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Direct sales with retailers, delis, bakeries, foodservice, etc.
- Experience with DSD Food Retail Sales
- Presenting customers with new products, informing them of exclusive offers, pre-sales, and other customer programs
- Providing marketing materials and other 'value-added' services to customers
- Processing customer returns and credits
- Retail Sales: 1-year min (Preferred)
- Sales: 1-year min (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1-year min (Preferred)
- Outside Sales: 1-year min (Preferred)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K (Includes additional company matching!)
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off & Vacation
Varies on Experience and Industry Knowledge
We are looking to fill this position with a positive, team-spirited individual who is looking to grow together with a
fast–paced growing company!
Currently seeking a Part-Time Warehouse Order Picker for Night Shift.
The hours will be from Sunday - Thursday / 7:00 PM - 12:00 AM.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Pick items from within our warehouse, coolers, freezer, and assemble customer orders.
- Arrange items on pallets to prepare for loading and shipping.
- Will be responsible for loading products manually and/or with the use of heavy-duty equipment such as pallet jacks and forklifts.
- Will need to be able to read work orders with item numbers to pull items from warehouse racks.
- Report all damaged goods, and notify management of quality issues or items that are low in stock.
- Must be able to lift products weighing up to 50-60 pounds.
- Must be able to stand and be active throughout the shift. (This includes being able to bend, twist, and kneel to reach products.)
- Must be able to follow verbal and written directions.
USD $25 - $30 Per Hour
** We are looking to fill this position ASAP. **