We are currently seeking a Delivery Driver with a Class C license to join our team! Local delivery drivers will have an opportunity to provide a service to our customers through their daily courteous and accurate deliveries. Come be part of a positive and encouraging team environment where you can grow with our organization.
This position requires the following duties:
- Safely deliver our products to customers and meet scheduled delivery times
- Obey all traffic laws and maintain safe driving practices according to weather and road conditions
- Pick-up Vendor Purchase Orders when needed
- Carefully unload products from truck with a two-wheeler, pallet jack, or by hand and place in designated customer storage areas
- Manage ELD (electronic log device) for HOS (hours of service), pre/post-trip inspections, etc.
- Obtain signature and/or correctly match DSD (direct store delivery) scans where applicable
- Communicate with office personnel for issues that may arise during daily route
- Minor vehicle maintenance as needed: refueling, checking oil, tire pressure, reporting repairs, etc.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Handle collection of payments from customers when applicable
Requirements for this position include:
- Must have a valid Class C license issued by the state of legal residence
- Must possess a clean and valid Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Must have a Clearinghouse account, or must create an account upon employment
- Must successfully pass a background check and drug screening
- Comfortable driving and working in inclement weather conditions with frequent stops (10+ per shift)
- Ability to lift/carry/push/pull 20 to 70+ pounds of product
- Shifts are Monday - Friday, no weekends, home daily, paid holidays, paid vacation
Competitive Benefits Include:
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Coverage
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Quarterly incentive bonuses
- Weekly pay
Full-time Pay: from $20.00 per hour
To keep our employees safe we provide all Personal Protective Equipment for daily use including, but not limited to hand sanitizers, masks, wipes, etc.
The Experienced Sales Representative position at Orlando Imports is primarily responsible for servicing the customers and clients of the company. This mainly includes grocery stores, bakeries, delis, and foodservice businesses located in the Greater Chicagoland Area and the surrounding areas. Responsibilities for this role include submitting customer orders, marketing of Orlando Imports products and services, and the overall growth of their assigned sales territory. To be considered for this position, applicants must have a valid driver’s license, an insured vehicle, and an acceptable driving record.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to develop and maintain positive relationships with new and existing customers. This position is responsible for the development and growth of their assigned accounts. Additionally, the position is responsible for all aspects of ordering, collection, and submission of customer orders. This role will also be responsible for managing pricing analysis with new and existing customers.
This position requires a significant amount of territorial travel. Therefore, there will be an estimated 100% territory travel associated with the position. This travel will consist of visiting customers, bi-weekly sales meetings, and quarterly meetings at our Headquarters in Carol Stream, IL.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Direct sales with designated customers including retailers, delis, bakeries, foodservice, etc.
- DSD Food Retail Sales experience
- Present new items to customers as well specials from sales flyers, pre-sales, and other customer programs
- Provide marketing materials and other 'value-added' services to customers
- Process customer returns and credits, as needed
- Be the front-face of Orlando Imports at customer-level
- Retail Sales: 1 year min (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year min (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year min (Preferred)
- Outside Sales: 1 year min (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Mileage expense
- Paid time off
Varies on Experience and Industry Knowledge
We are looking to fill this position with a positive, team-minded individual looking to grow with our company!